Saturday, October 29, 2011

Are you Pinspired?

What is pinspiration? What does it mean to be pinspired? Well, let’s start with the basics. This blog is all about my most recent obsession, Pinterest. What is Pinterest, you ask? It is the most amazing thing…EVER! Pinterest is a website where you can “pin” pictures of everything and anything on different boards. It’s basically a way of bookmarking using pictures rather than text. Check out my page (click the follow me on Pinterest button on the right) and if you haven’t already joined, I strongly encourage you to. It will change your life!
Pinspiration is the inspiration you get from all of your wonderful pins. You might be pinspired to cook different dishes, do more DIY projects for your home, make things with your kiddies, sew some new outfits, organize and so on and so forth. The possibilities really are endless.
I’ve been told that I am somewhat lazy. Truth be told, I have to agree. I’m not a very crafty person and find many excuses not to make some of the great projects I’ve seen others do and I think would look great in my home. Thanks to Pinterest and this blog, that has changed. I want to try all those delicious recipes I’ve pinned and organize my closets and cabinets using the ideas I’ve found on different sites and pinned on my “Organization” board on Pinterest. Then….I want to share it all with you!!!
                I have many plans for my newfound motivation and I can’t wait to get started. I hope you all will follow me on my journey, complete projects, try new recipes, and share your thoughts, ideas, and suggestions with me.
Let’s get started!!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment