Thursday, December 1, 2011

Bean Dip!


As promised, here’s the best Bean Dip recipe. This yummy bean dip has four delicious layers of ingredients that will have you coming back for more. I’m warning you now, this stuff is addictive!

Ingredients:

1 8 oz package cream cheese
1 small onion
1 can Hormel chili with beans
8 oz shredded cheddar cheese

(Add 4 Tb hot salsa for extra spice and flavor)

1.     Spread cream cheese on the bottom of a 8x8 dish.
2.     Dice onion and spread pieces over cream cheese.
3.     Pour can of chili over onions and spread.
4.     Top with cheese OR spread salsa over the chili and then top with cheese.
5.     Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until cheese is bubbling.

Sorry I don't have a picture of the finished product, but I'm sure I'll be making this again soon so I'll update this post.  


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment