Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Broccoli Cheddar Soup

I didn't feel like cooking dinner last night and luckily I had some soup in the freezer. This Broccoli Cheddar soup is absolutely delicious! I always make a big pot of it loaded with lots of carrots and broccoli and freeze whatever isn't eaten that night. It's great with some toasted bread cut into pieces over the top or some croutons. We usually buy small ciabatta rolls, toast them and put them on top. YUM! I came across this blog while looking for soup recipes. It says that it is "Panera Style," but it's not. It's BETTER!! While I don't do the measuring thing, I pretty much followed this recipe from myblessedlife.net. Follow this great blog to for diy home decor and more great recipes! Be sure to give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment