Monday, December 12, 2011

Goals for 12/12/11

Hi all! It's a cold, but beautiful morning here in New York. I hope everyone had a great weekend. I don't have many goals for today because I'm visiting relatives with my mother-in-law. I have until 10:30 to get some things done and the rest will have to wait until I come home. I'm still not sure what time that will be. Anyhoo...here are my goals for today,

1. Decorate the Christmas tree
2. Wash, dry, fold two loads of laundry (One is already in the washer :))
3. Finish my project post and post another recipe.
4. Post pictures to previous post!
5. Decorate those pumpkin cupcakes!

It's going to be a long day. I'm exhausted just thinking about all I have to do, but this stuff HAS to get done today. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment