Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Goals Update for 12/13/11

You may have noticed that I did not post my goals for today. It's not that I didn't have any. I just wasn't sure how I wanted to prioritize all I had to do. I washed a load of laundry, decorated the tree, wrapped some presents, decorated cupcakes and did some light housework (wash dishes, wipe countertops, vacuum up cheerios, gold fish, and other snacks). I took a trip to Costco with my cousin and our girls. It was a pleasant outing and I hoped my little angel would be so tired she'd sleep a few hours. So much for that. She was up within an hour and a half and screamed her head off for 20 minutes for no apparent reason. Now I think she might have had a tummy ache. I got one post up and updated another two. All in all it was a good day and I completed the list of to dos I compiled in my head. tomorrow is another day and hopefully I'll get a couple of other projects started. How did your day go?

No comments:

Post a Comment