Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Long Time, No See

Hello there! I apologize for my absence. I've had a busy few days, visiting my parents, grocery shopping, and shopping for Christmas presents. And now i'm sick! I never really got over my last cold and I have a killer headache today, but I miss my blog and all of you out there on the internet. So on my agenda for today....
1. Laundry
2. Wrap presents
3. Get rid of this headache!

I've washed two loads of laundry. I'm just waiting for the first to be dry so that I can fold and put away that stuff and move the second from the washer to the dryer. I've made a big pot of pink beans that I soaked over night to separate and freeze for future meals. I'm showered and the house is in order. I'd say I had a productive morning. I'm working on a couple of posts and hope to share them in the next 20 minutes or so. Check back soon and thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment