Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Stocking Stuffer Ideas

I've seen some great stocking stuffer ideas all over the internet and I thought I'd share my own. My favorite places to shop for stocking stuffers are Target, Dollar Tree and Christmas Tree Shops. These stores have great items for a dollar or less and cheap multipacks of things (i.e. tissues, hand sanitizer, hand wipes). I also check out Target's various clearance sections, especially in the cosmetics and beauty/body areas for body wash, deodorant, make up, soap, make up remover, and other bath products.

Here are a few lists of what I usually buy:

For him:
Deodorant
Disposable razors
Body wash
Sports themed ornaments
Itunes, Coffe gift cards
Favorite candy and snacks
Hand sanitizer
Tissues

For her:
Deodorant
Body wash
Hair products
Make up
Hand sanitizer
Chapstick
Tissues
Itunes, coffee gift cards
Favorite candy and snacks
Holiday socks
Holiday jewelry
Memo pads

For baby/kids:
Books
Snacks
Age appropriate toys
Bath products (body wash, lotion)
Sippy cup
Bibs
Holiday socks
Headbands/bows for girls
Small stationary kits
Crayons
Coloring books

I hope this list was helpful. What do you put in your stockings?





No comments:

Post a Comment