Wednesday, December 7, 2011

There's not enough time in the day...or is there?

Hello there! I'm writing this post on my phone. My princess is feeling a little under the weather and won't leave my arms. I'm not complaining though :). I love my little doll and want her to feel better ASAP. I have things to do after all. Speaking of which, I've felt a little discouraged lately because I have so many great recipes to share and projects I want to complete and share, but I don't ever have the time to sit at the computer to write any posts. Or do I? I've decided I need to make daily to do lists to help me organize my time better. I know I can have a clean house,happy baby, and an amazing blog if I ration my time properly. I'll be posting my daily to do list every morning and post updates at the end of the day. I hope this will motivate me to get more done and to dedicate more time to blogging. How do you make time for all of the things you have to do? There is enough time in the day. Wish me luck! I just have to prioritize better and not waste ANY time. I'll let you know how it goes!

2 comments:

  1. I can soooo relate! I do make to-do lists but also make a blog to-do list with ideas etc. The great thing about blogger is that you can pre-write your posts and save them then post another day. I do that with my cinema spotlights-they take me the longest to write up and research so I start on them a wk before and save. Also to get more followers and interest def get on Twitter with you blog name and start following lots of people who are into what you are into. Lastly, you must post everyday or at least five times a week in order for your readers to know that you are a serious blogger. Oh and be patient-thats what was told to me in the beginning....it takes time but if want it you can do it! Hope your pricess feels better soon!! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to use that blogger feature! I just don't seem to have the time to write ahead, but hopefully my lists will help me prioritize better. One of my goals for tomorrow will be to create a Twitter account! Thanks for the tip! Im very serious about this blog and I want my readers to know I'm dedicated. My daily goals/to dos will help me to post at least twice a day. As for projects and recipes, I hope to post something new at least every other day. I can't wait to feel more accomplished and get a bigger following. Thanks for all your support and advice!!!
    Xoxo
    Ps... My monster I mean princess :) is feeling better. It's a good thing too because I just love hearing her laugh and watching her act silly. When shes sick it breaks my heart!

    ReplyDelete