Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Today's Agenda

Today is day two of my baby girl being sick. I'm currently typing this with just my lefthand, so we'll see how long this takes. I had a pretty productive day yesterday. I washed, dried,folded, and put away 3 loads of laundry. I wrapped a few presents, cleaned my daughter's bedroom, reheated some Broccoli Cheddar Soup from the freezer (link to the recipe coming soon). My plan for today starting right now (since my angel just fell asleep) is:
1. Laundry (washing all our sick germs off our sheets and blankets)
2. Wrap at least half the presents I have left
3. Post three things today
4. Write at least 5 updates on Twitter
5. Write Alana's name on her stocking
6. Write my grocery list

 I will try my hardest to post updates on Twitter. If you're not following me yet, you can do so by clicking on the follow me button on the right! Look out for a couple of recipes and my stocking stuffer idea guide coming soon. What are you doing today?


Have a happy and productive day everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment