Thursday, December 8, 2011

Today's Goals

So this is my first daily goals post. My mother-in-law is visiting today, which means I'll be out of the house most of the day. I plan on getting a few things done before leaving for the afternoon. My goals for today are to: fold and put away the clothes that are in the dryer; wash,dry,fold and put away another load of laundry; dust the livingroom and dining room; FINALLY post my mini apple pies recipe; and post an update on what a successful day I had (I hope!). **Bonus: Decorating the outside of the house**

What are your goals for today?

2 comments:

  1. I love making goals esp the daily ones-lets see-going to do xmas cards with my daughter for her classmates, clean up a bit, doo dishes, blog, and watch more of downton abbey bc I am addicted to it heheh Good luck today!! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can and can't wait to do that fun stuff with my daughter! So far, so good on my list of to dos. I'm almost done with my recipe. I hope your day is going well!

    ReplyDelete