Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Where did the day go?!

Hi all! I hope everyone had a good, productive day. I was out the ENTIRE day and I'm EXHAUSTED! I  was able to get some shopping done, but unfortunately I'll have to do the rest of my shopping this weekend. I hope to have some Christmas pinspired projects up this weekend. One I really REALLY want to make as a gift and the other is a pretty and simple wreath. I STILL have to finish my tree. I lost some lights in the decorating process and didn't get any today :(. I plan on getting a lot done tomorrow even though I am going to be out AGAIN. I love the Christmas season, but I am so overwhelmed and behind on decorating and shopping this year that it has me a bit down. I hope the end of my week goes more smoothly!

No comments:

Post a Comment