Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday the 13th!!

Hi all! I've been really busy today taking down the rest of my Christmas decorations and cleaning up around the house. I've already started dinner and I'm still picking up a few things. I feel like today was very productive and it's only 2:30! I hope to have a couple of great recipes up this weekend. I think I'm going to go back to menu planning to help keep my grocery budget down. I usually don't follow my menu plans, but I really want to get my weekly grocery budget down. I hope this attempt is more successful than my previous ones. We'll see starting next week!! So far I've only met two of my January goals and I'm looking forward to doing a couple of things this weekend. I'm looking forward to sharing all these great things with you!
 
On a side note, I decided on a theme for my daughter's second birthday-- Cookie Monster! She's my little cookie monster and absolutely loves that crazy guy. I've found some great ideas on Pinterest. Check my board out http://pinterest.com/memarrero/cookie-monster-party/. I've also come up with a few ideas of my own. I plan on writing a post for everything I make! I'm so excited for this party. We're definitely going to be on a budget, which motivates me to make most of the decorations and all the yummy treats for our party guests. I can't wait to start sharing this party planning process with all of you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment