Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy New Year!

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and a happy and healthy start to the new year. I've been very busy with a sick baby and a bit sick myself, but we both feel better and I'm ready to get back on track. I have big plans for this year in terms of trying new recipes and making A LOT of great things. I've also thought a lot about planning and setting goals. I'm going to set monthly goals for projects I want to complete and recipes I want to try. I would like to try 4 new recipes a month, one a week. I received a crockpot for Christmas and haven't used it yet, so I plan on using that a few times a month. Maybe I'll make two meals a month in the crockpot. I've tried the whole menu planning thing and it hasn't quite worked out for me. I usually plan my meals based on how my day is going (Bad day= take out or leftovers). So for now, I'll list the recipes I would like to try each month and write my posts as I make them.
There are so many crafts and projects I want to complete this year. Here's my list of great ideas I've found on Pinterest:

52 Things I Love About You
Paper Rose Wreath
Elmo or Cookie Monster Tutu dress
Faux Floral Monogram
Coins or thumb tacks on wooden Letters
Easter Egg Tree
Coming home and Birthday Shadow boxes
Paint old book case to use for toy storage 


I'm sure I will find more great ideas during my daily browsing on Pinterest!


Check out my Pinterest page for more great projects and awesome recipes I'm going to try! 

No comments:

Post a Comment