Wednesday, January 4, 2012

January Goals

We're already 4 days into the new year, but it's never too late to set goals. I have big plans for my blog this year. I just started in October and it's taken awhile for me to see that it is a lot of work. I want to make pretty things for our home and make lots of yummy recipes for my family and share it with all of you! I'm working harder at putting more posts out and promoting my blog, so tell all your friends! Thank you for reading and if you're not already following, feel free to do so ;-). It's not too late!

My goals for this month include a few recipes and one project (for now!).

Projects:
I'm making the 52 reasons why I love you project found here as an inexpensive Valentine's Day present.
I hope I can start scrapbooking as well.

Recipes:
Freezer Smoothies
Crockpot Chili
Baked Ziti with Hot Italian Sausage
Frozen Banana Bites
Cheesy Southwestern Rice and Chicken Bake

As I search for and create more delicious recipes, I'll update this post. Thanks for reading and come back to read my updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment