Monday, January 16, 2012

Sausage, Egg and Cheese Biscuit Muffins




If you're looking for a fast and simple breakfast/brunch item, you've come to the right place. This recipe is delicious and super simple to make. I came across a can of biscuits in my fridge that was going to expire in a couple of days and I remembered that I had pinned something on Pinterest that was made with canned biscuits. Have I mentioned how much I love Pinterest?! Here is my pin with a link to the original recipe:
Bacon, Egg & Cheese Biscuit Muffins (Veggie Option!)

http://www.cookingwithmykid.com/recipes/bacon-egg-cheese-biscuit-muffins-veggie-option/

My bacon was uncooked and frozen so I decided to defrost a couple of precooked sausage patties I had on hand and used those instead. Instead of three eggs, I used two and I added onions and green bell peppers to the egg mixture for added flavor. My muffins turned out great! This is what they looked like:


Give this recipe a try and put your own spin on it! Come back and leave a comment with a picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment