Wednesday, February 8, 2012

January Goals Update

January was a good month. I met my personal/household goal of keeping up with my housework so that I won't become overwhelmed if something comes up and I miss a cleaning day. I ended the month with a bang with my brand new steam mop! I love my steam mop and I hope it continues to motivate me to clean and use it everyday. I didn't get to any crafts this month, but I have a couple planned for February. I sure hope I get to them. I find it difficult to sit and craft when I feel I have housework to tend to. Finding a balance between caring for my daughter, keeping up with the house, and blogging has been hard for me. I think I'm beginning to figure it out! Thank you for following along as I get my act together!

1 comment:

  1. Its great knowing that your January Goals. I am really interested to know update of your goals. I think that I should also have my own goal and updates.

    ReplyDelete