Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I'm back!!

Hi all! I've been gone for far too long. Where did I go, you ask? I've been here, but I've been in sort of a funk here. I guess I've experienced what people call the "mid winter blues." I'm also still trying to find a healthy balance between blogging, housework, playtime with my princess, and me time. I'm trying to go to bed earlier so that I can wake up earlier and that seems to be helping. I get a lot more done in the morning and end up with some spare time in the afternoon. During my "blue" period last month, I didn't use this time to blog, but THIS month is a different story! I have a lot of great ideas for upcoming posts and I hope to have them up soon. I'm also super happy that my spring cleaning is almost done. I just have a couple more big projects and I'm finished! Look out for my next post! As always, thanks for reading! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment