Tuesday, March 27, 2012

I'm so Motivated!

I've had such a productive day and that makes me feel GREAT! By 10AM my daughter and I were showered and dressed, my bed was made(stripped and put new sheets on, my princess was fed, I drank a cup of coffee, and my first load of laundry was in the washer. It's now 2:30 and I've vacuumed and steam mopped the entire house, washed two additional loads of laundry, cleaned the kitchen, started my spring coffee filter wreath, and started dinner. I should be exhausted, but I'm so proud of myself. I've always said that I'm very lazy and most people would agree, but I'm motivated to make some changes. I find that I feel so much better if I shower and get dressed earlier in the day. Feeling accomplished also makes me feel good. I have a few posts that I've been meaning to put up since last week and I finally have the chance to type them all up. Look out for some great posts; including my cookie bark, cake pops, and spring coffee filter wreath. I hope everyone is having a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment