Friday, March 30, 2012

Mini Biscuit Pizzas

I have a few cans of biscuits in my refrigerator and I thought it might be a good idea to open one. But what would I make with these biscuits? Pizza!! Pizza? Yes, pizza. I have mozzarella cheese and pasta sauce on hand, so why not. I thought these mini treats could use an extra topping so I chopped up some frozen chicken tenders. I love chicken on pizza and so does my little princess(truthfully, she likes everything), but I didn't have any fresh chicken prepared. The frozen chicken tenders worked great. You have to try these sometime!
 Ingredients:
1 can of layered biscuit dough 1 jar pasta sauce Mozzarella cheese Toppings: chicken, veggies, pepperoni, sausage, etc.

1. Preheat your oven at 400 degrees. Grease a cookie sheet.
2. Separate each biscuit into two pieces (the layers will make this easier.)
3. Lay out all your biscuits. Top with a tablespoon of sauce.
4. Place cheese and other toppings over sauce.
5. Bake for about 11 minutes or until biscuit is golden brown and cheese is melted.
6. Remove from oven and let stand fora few minutes.
7. Serve and enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment